Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Issues, issues, issues...whose got issues?

Do I have issues? Not a lot, at least not with school...now my family?...that's another story. Usually my only issue with college classes is time or lack of it. Perhaps it's just me? I try very hard not to come at my studies like I do my Christmas shopping, at the last minute possible. Ah, but with the holidays of the past two weeks, I did put off doing class work until the last possible moment. So here I am typing away at my blog, trying to fill this blank space with something half way decent to read. Who am I kidding? No one reads this stuff, do they? Well I do get a few comments, mostly from my professor, but she has to read it, no? lol

Actually, I thought this blog writing stuff was going to be another pain in the rear, but I have found it to be quite fun. It's kind of like a journal, only one that the whole world can see. Better not write about that dream I had about Gerard Butler...or was that Brett Butler?...never mind. Seriously, I rarely remember dreams and that are worth sharing, unless they're funny, which they usually are.

Do I plan to keep this blog going after this course? Not bloody likely! Though I just might, if I can find the time.... ;-) It has helped my writing and creativity tremendously. Though others may not share that opinion with me! I'm tired and babbling so I think I'll.........zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

3 comments:

  1. Yes, I must check and make sure that you post. Now things are settling down to our normal pace of life.
    I am proud that it has been a help to your writing skills.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are adorable... and hysterical ! I enjoyed reading this post. Not sure why I am... I should be writing my paper which I am only 50% complete. See someone other than the Professor reads your posts.

    I have a challenge with time... not enough of it in one day. (Perhaps it is due to trying to accomplish more than one thing at a time) Although, I am not complaining. I am grateful for everyday God has blessed me with!

    I believe blogging is a great way to get to know someone, share thoughts, challenges and triumphs. A journal to share with the world...

    What degree are you pursuing. Medical Transcription?

    Are you currently in that field?

    Keep bloggin', sista!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies! I too have come to enjoy blogging. Yes, I will be a Medical Transcriptionist when I'm old-er...I'm already old...

    This class was tough, but it sure has been a wonderful experience.

    Take care and God Bless!

    ReplyDelete